Saturday, February 21, 2015

CASUAL CHIC

So it’s pretty hard to roll out of bed in the morning when it’s -5º outside, but when I need to brave the weather and still want to look presentable, here’s what I throw together:










Top: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
High-Waisted Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Marshall’s
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Aldo
Watch: Michael Kors
One of my cardinal rules of style is spend money where it matters. For me, I wear cardigans often and I beat the living crap out of them so I don’t mind being a little cheap with something that is going to end up ragged. But a girl needs a good leather handbag and Marc Jacobs does not disappoint. This bag is two seasons old already and it’s classic snake skin exterior has made it through my daily wear and tear.
You can make any outfit look good with a find from Marshall’s. These Report booties were maybeee $30 (also old) and they are my go-to in a crunch. Pair it with a giant Michael Kors watch (it’s actually men’s) and you’re outfit is golden, or rose gold in this case!
These sunglasses are totally a knock off of these Kate Spade sunglasses that I’ve been spotting recently. They are super affordable and have lasted me since I bought them two years ago. Funny enough, I always get compliments on them and my scarf from Forever 21, which should be every girl’s home for staples in their wardrobe. Now, they are not usually the best quality, but this scarf is phenomenal and probably better than the ones I’ve gotten from boutiques. If you know what you’re looking at, you may have a few great finds in stores like this and Old Navy, just be a savvy shopper like me! Throw a long coat over it all to brave the cold and you're good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment