Saturday, December 10, 2016

THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS SWEATER

Sweater | Leggings | Booties (Similar) | Bag (Similar) | Watch

Only 15 days until Christmas...
Where is the time going?  I always say time is just flying by, but December is going by at an annoyingly fast pace.  Like, CHILL DECEMBER slow down Christmas is my favorite!!!! 
Anyway, who's done with their Christmas shopping?  Not this girl 🙋 

So you guys, I have found the most perfect red Christmas sweater.  It's long, it's loose, and has a flattering shape so it's perfect to wear with leggings (my favorite type of sweater.)  Plus the arms do this kind of bell sleeve thing and I love it!  The best part is that I found it on super duper sale so it's only $39!  
I wish I could just wear it everyday up until Christmas, especially since it's been so freakin cold here, but I've settled for just wearing it once before Christmas.  Then I'm still debating whether I should wear it on Christmas Eve and wear a cheesy Christmas sweater on the day or the other way around.  What do you guys think?
How's your Christmas shopping going?  Have you finished up or are you a scratching your head wondering what to get everyone? Lol let me know in the comments below! 🎄

xo
Athena 

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree looks great! I agree, time just moves way too fast!
    I'm loving the Christmassy look of your red cowl-neck Charter Club bell-sleeve jumper! I like that it's acrylic and machine washable. Great buy at $39!!! It would look great worn Christmas Eve and/or Christmas morning. Your perfectly applied lipstick looks very pretty too and coordinates well with your jumper.
    I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet myself, am still head-scratching, and will probably go nuts online shopping at the start of the week day Tuesday.
    Have a fab Christmas Season!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive look, Athena! I love it. Your tree looks great too! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete