Monday, December 19, 2016

EVENING CHRISTMAS SPARKLE



Top | Skirt | Heels (on sale for only $29!!!) | Tights

Christmas is in 6 days!!! 

Where on EARTH did December go?! I swear, every year the Christmas season goes by faster and faster, and it's just never enough time.  But this year I'm all done with my presents and I can just relax and enjoy this next Christmas filled week watching my favorite movies and drinking hot chocolate by the tree 😌 (Ask me how many times I've watched National Lampoon and Just Friends this month.)

So, about this outfit.  Even if you're more of a casual dresser for Christmas, an outfit like this is perfect for New Year's Eve, too. When I bought this top I never thought I'd pair it with something that had more beading, but after debating whether to be boring and put it with black jeans (typical me) I thought it just needed something more to do it justice.  I found this skirt in Target and it just has the perfect shape for a loose top because it's a little fitted on top, like a peplum style, so the bottom just flares out from underneath and it's just a cute look.  I think the gold sequins actually makes the shirt pop that much more, too!
The shirt is also a little see-though on the bottom and in the back but I think that's so cute if you're wearing maybe like a black bralette underneath, plus the the top of the skirt kind of shines through the shirt and it's so pretty.  And both my top and skirt were so affordable!  You can even just wear this skirt under a casual sweater and it'll peak out from below for that little pop of sparkle.  So comfy and so cute!!!
I paired it all with black tights and these adorable mary-jane style pumps because I thought it made all look a little more wintery.   Plus my shoes were on sale for only $29 and they are SO comfortable 😄  I walked around in them for a while the other day and I have no complaints.


I hope you all also have a nice relaxing and festive week before Christmas as well.  Let me know what you're plans are in the comments down below! 🎅🎄

xo,
Athena

2 comments:

  1. The embroidery on your Guess top is beautiful, and I LOVE that sequin skirt! Your outfit is very pretty, you look fabulous wearing it, and you have a beautiful smile! I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a very happy year 2017!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous outfit, Athena! The sequin skirt looks so fun to wear and the top is gorgeous. I love the embroidered detail! Glad you have some downtime now. I will have that next week. :) Merry Christmas! :)


    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete