Tuesday, October 4, 2016

TRANSITION


Cardigan: Old Navy | Tank Top: Old Navy | Pants: Gap Factory | Sandals: Similar pair here | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Bag: Zara - Similar here | Watch: JORD 

Transitioning into fall style is always a little tough.  I mean, how can I be expected to go from wearing shorts and sandals one day to wearing boots and a chunky scarf the next? So since it's still pretty warm out I've been slowly incorporating more pants and cardigans into my outfits rather than going all in with the cowl neck sweaters and hunter boots.  The booties even came out to play one day last week when it was particularly autumn-y and rainy out (see here on my insta.)  I feel like throwing a cardigan or denim jacket on top of any outfit can make it automatically acceptable for fall :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! You have to transition into Fall to make the end of Summer more bearable. ;-) Love your pants! :) You look so relaxed with this look. :)

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete