Monday, June 20, 2016

SUMMER FLORALS


Dress: ASOS | Shoes: old via Nine West - Similar here and here | Bag: old via Coach - Similar here 

HAPPY SUMMER!! The most wonderful time of the year! Jk Christmas is definitely more wonderful  but summer comes in close second.  It's warm, it's sunny, school's out, there's graduations (one of my personal faves), BBQs, vacations, laying out by the pool and at the beach.  It's been pretty beautiful outside for some time now here in New York but now it's official!

I wore this cute little floral dress for my graduation and it was just the perfect summery, comfy dress for the occasion.  I was debating between this dress and another one but I'm so happy I went with this one!  Even though the background behind the floral designs is black it's still such a light and colorful dress that screams summer.
Comfort-wise, it's light and airy.  It was so great for underneath my graduation gown (which was all black.  Thank God I was sitting under a tree for the ceremony.)  There's lining underneath the dress that's form fitting but not super tight so no need to worry about it being sticky and annoying, or it riding up or anything.  The floral designs are on a loose mesh material over the lining.  So again, super light.  
This dress is just great for any summer occasion, whether it's daytime or night.  A wedding or even just a nice dinner out (you can totally wear it with cute flat sandals!) Plus, it's so affordable!  
After the graduation at school, my family and I went out to dinner and then took a walk near the water while the sun was setting.  I wore the dress from 7am to 10pm and had no complaints all day long!

I hope you all have a great first official week of summer!  And if anyone just graduated or is going to graduate in the next few days, CONGRATS!!

xo

1 comment: