Monday, June 13, 2016

HELLO SUMMER


Top: H&M | Pants: H&M | Sandles: Forever 21 | Bag: Zara (similar here) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Hey guys!! It's been A WHILE.  With school ending, finals, graduation, and a new job (plus a ton of parties and birthdays) May and June have been SO busy and hectic and omg. But hey, not complaining!  And seriously, I could not be more excited that summer is finally HERE!  And all the summer clothes!!!
So I was in H&M a few weeks ago and went nuts with all their new summer stuff.  I got so many versatile pieces that are going to be perfect for mixing and matching to make a thousand different summer outfits.
This outfit is too perfect any occasion.  BBQ's, graduation parties, dinner with friends.  Plus I'm in love with this navy/tan/cream color combo.  It's so chic and summery!
My favorite part, though, has to be this pants/shoes combo.  You can pair these pants with a cute crop top like I did here, or even just a plain old white tee or tank top!  These pants are also perfect for the office (super comfy and great quality) where you can pair them with a fitted blazer and/or a blouse! You can also pair them with any type of shoe from a sandal, to a stiletto, to a flat.  And these platforms? Omg could not be more comfortable and surprisingly easy to walk in.  And only $15.

I hope everyone's summer is getting off to a great start.  Let me know in the comments below what you're all doing this summer, I'd love to hear!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment