Monday, August 24, 2015

SIMPLE DETAILING









Necklace: Stylezog // Dress: H&M (Similar) // Bag: Zara // Shoes: Kelly & Katie (Similar) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I love wearing plain things, like this simple black maxi, because it allows me to style it anyway I want.  I can dress it up with jewelry and the works, or I can just keep it simple with nothing at all, and it somehow still looks super chic.
I got this necklace from Stylezog a few weeks ago and it's just perfect for when you want to add a little something to an outfit.  It's really long so you can either leave it or wrap it around like a layer necklace.  It's also great to wrap around your wrist to make a really cool bracelet.  This has definitely been one of my favorites lately, especially in this New York heat and humidity!

Thanks for reading :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment