Saturday, January 14, 2017

THEY SAY ITS GOOD LUCK...


They say it's good luck...

To get snow on your birthday.  Well I got a full on winter wonderland on my birthday! And it was just magical.  I am taking that and running with it. 24, I'm really looking forward to spending more time with you.

These are some pictures I took on my birthday last week.  The snow was falling so peacefully and it was just so beautiful, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go out and snap some shots in it! Then I went inside, made some hot cocoa and sat by the window and watched the snow fall while I unfroze my extremities ๐Ÿ˜Œ lol.

If you guys got snow wherever you are, I hope you stayed safe and warm, and got to enjoy how beautiful it was ๐Ÿ˜Š

p.s. I linked my exact coat and boots, plus similar items for everything else I'm wearing down below ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...what a cute post! I'm glad you enjoyed the snow on your birthday! :)

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete