Monday, July 4, 2016

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY



Top: Similar here | Bandana: Michael's (Similar here) | Shorts: old - Similar here | Sandals: Steve Madden

I hope everyone has been having an amazing Fourth of July weekend!

I wore this outfit yesterday for a day out with my family and to go see some fireworks, so I just wanted to put up a quick post! My top made me feel so summery and pretty (I never want this off-the-shoulder phase to end) and a bandana in my hair always makes me feel adorable.  I used to be so into bandanas and I have no idea why I ever stopped wearing them! They are officially making a come back into my wardrobe this summer.  And a red one is always my go-to for July 4th!  I usually wear one all weekend long because it's the perfect little pop of red to go with an outfit of white and blue :)  
I linked lots of similar items above and below.  Hope this post gave you some inspiration for your July 4th outfit today!  

Happy Independence Day everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment